Wednesday, January 14, 2009

4 u my bestie

This is for you, my best friend, the one person i can tell my soul too Who can relate to me like no other Who I can laugh with to no extents, Who I can cry too when times are tough, Who can help me with the problems of my life. Never have you turned your back on me Or told me I wasnt good enough Or let me down I don't think you know what that means to me You have went through so much pain and you still have time For me. And I love you for listening even when inside YOU are dying And I look up too you because you are strong, and caring and beautiful. Even though you don't think you are. And I hope you know that I am always here To listen to you laugh and cry and help In all the ways that i can And I will try to be at least half the friend you are To me. I hope you know I would not be the person I am today, with out you. My best friend.

1 comment: